Serving more than 3,300 students in the Illinois Valley Area
Peru – are you ready to bowl? Help bring Junior Achievement to more schools and students in your community. Here's how you do it!
- Recruit a team of 5 bowlers. (You plus 4 others.) Parent permission form for minors.
- Set a fundraising goal of $300 or more per team. Your team is an essential part to the success of JA's mission. Team pledges are used to cover the cost of programs in the Illinois Valley area schools. We ask every team to reach its minimum pledge of $300 so we can fulfill educators' requests for JA programs. Click here for fun ideas to raise money. You can even generate donations online. Click here to learn how.
- Complete the online registration form below to reserve your lanes. Or, download the registration form here.
- Deposit your team pledges at Heartland Bank and Trust Company. Click here for additional banking details.
- On the day of the event, join us for a fun-filled bowl-a-thon!
Have questions? Contact Katie at email@example.com or 309-277-3919. She's happy to help your team join the fun!