Walter T. Elliott and his band of wandering minstrels proudly present the 17th annual 3 person Baker System classic. The Baker System is a team format where more than one bowler comprises the score of one game. The order is set at the beginning of the match. It has three (3) players bowling one (1) game – one (1) line, instead of three (3) players all bowling the same frame at the same time.
- Each team is to consist of three (3) players – men, women or mixed.
- Bowlers will use their highest average as of December 1, 2014 – 21 games or more. Bowlers that have not bowled 21 games or more this year may use their 2013 - 2014 season’s highest average – 21 games or more. All others will bowl scratch.
- The handicap will be 90% of the difference of the combined averages divided by 3 and 230.
- Bowler may cash more than once. They must change at least one player for each team that they cash.
- Prize ratio is 1:8. Prize money returned 100%. Entry fee $12 per person. Prize fund – $8.00. Bowling and Expense – $4.00. `SAME DAY PAYOUT!
- Squad times are 10:30 a.m.; 11:15 a.m.; 12:00 noon; 12:45 p.m. 1:30 p.m.; 2:15 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.